In this time, I would like to write something about that I have learned during the last week of classes, i.e. March 14° - march 18° and also during the subsequent week corresponding to holidays period.
At CELE courses
In my class of English, we reviewed the use of present perfect simple and present perfect continuous.
Present perfect simple
The present perfect simple is used when we want to emphasize the results of a proccess and/or for experiences. I have searched more information on internet about the use of present perfect simple and I found that the present perfect simple is used for things where there is a connection between the past and the present. For example:
- He has written 16 books
In that example, we are emphasizing the result, i.e. the 16 books written by him.
Present perfect continuous
It is used when we want to emphasize a proccess or an action. Let's take a look for an example:
- I've been reading that book you lent me.
In this ocassion, we are focusing on the action: reading. It doesn't matter what is the result, the main is the action.
A one more note is that Present perfect simple usually is used with adverbs like "ever" and "never"
New words were added to my vocabulary and I would like to share some of them:
- Mock --> laugh of somebody or something
- Embarrazed --> to be shy
- Persistent rude --> pushy rude
- To be obnoxious --> to be a difficult person
Well, that was I learned at CELE, but now I would like to share some tissues I was studying during the holidays period.
I have been using the Doulingo app and a new one: Memrise (disponible on Android and iOS devices)
Duolingo
During holidays, I studied the Restaurante module

I learned some useful phrases. I share the pictures:
Later, I completed the module "Friends", which is present continuous
Finally, I completed 3/4 parts of the module "Present"
After all, I level up to level 3 and now I have 1% of fluidity in English :)
Memrise
Basically, with this app I have been learning words in English to improve my vocabulary. I started the Course "1000 words of intermediate level". I put some pictures of this learning
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario