Hello everybody, I'm so sorry for my long absence after the last post. But don't be afraid, I have a lot of things to write about my progress in learning English.
Fortunately, I always try to make notes about what is seen in classes :)
This time, I write something about the week from March 28° to April 1°, i.e the last week of the third month of the year.
Use of "where about"
In that week, teacher gave us some information about how to use this phrase. Specifically, this phrase can be used in two context:
a) When we want to know about the ubication of some place, i. e. we want to know where exactly something happens
For example: "where about in Mexico City do you live?

b) When we want to know the location of a person, in other words, where a person is
For example: Whereabout will be Waldo?
Later, we learned about the use of the expresión "got used to + verb-ing".
This expression is used when we want to talk about actions we begin to do again, i.e in order to start my regular routine. In that time, teacher asked us to write 3 examples where we use got used to, in these are my examples:
1) I got used to traveling by subway with a lot of people again
This expression is used when we want to talk about actions we begin to do again, i.e in order to start my regular routine. In that time, teacher asked us to write 3 examples where we use got used to, in these are my examples:
1) I got used to traveling by subway with a lot of people again
2) I got used to feelin stressed and under pressure with posgrade activities again
3) I got used to sleeping a few hours again

Finally, I would like to mention some new words to my vocabulary
to pamper --> I understand that is like to be gentile with someone
board games --> games like Monopoly
Jealous --> 2 meanings a) Typical behavior : a jealous gay b) incidental: I'm jealous = I wish it were me
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario