Well, I write some things I have learned during this last week in my English classes at CELE and with the Duolingo app
CELE classes
During this last week, we are learning about how to use the phrase "Used to". I learned that this expresion is used when you are trying to say something you do in the past but not for present.
You can refer to actions, or something with the verb to be, or something you believe. All class had to make a presentation with things that we used to do, to be or to believe.
In my case, I put three pictures of me with the sentences "I used to swimm with a little help of a swimmer", "I used to participate in school festivals" and "I used to drive toy cars".
By other hand, I would like to put some new words to my vocabulary that I've learned.
New Vocabulary:
- Leap --> jumping ahead
- as means of --> in order to
- to devise --> to invent
- decided on --> To chose
- featuring --> presenting
- crash in --> to stay in another place different to my house
- ordeal --> difficult experience
Duolingo
One of the module I have practiced in this week was "Determinantes". This module was about the conjugantions "THAT", "THIS", "THESE" and "THOSE". I only remembered the meaning of "that" and "this" but no the "these" and "those" meaning. So I put some pictures of my exercises.



No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario