domingo, 14 de febrero de 2016

My first experience with website Lang 8

Hi everybody!!

Today I finally create an account on website Lang 8 and this is my brief summary. First, I have to say that this kind of website is for whose want to learn and improve theirs skills on another language learning. If you want to practice English, German, Spanish, etc etc this website is ideal for you.

In Lang 8, you usually have to post an entry so people that is native speaker of language you want to learn can make corrections on your posts. But you can also make corrections on posts of people that want to learn Spanish for example or if you know another language you can help them with it.

I have to confess that I can't explore completly this website, so it's posibble that there are many others tools to improve our learning process.

On the other hand, in my CELE's English course the teacher advised us to search others options to improve our learning process. So I searched the best Apps for iOS and I found a lot of apps. Examples are Wlingua, Mondly, Voxy, Duolingo and Babbel, but unfortunately  I can't explore them completly. I promise do it during the next week and I hope can post about them in the next entry.  

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario